Android Powder Coating features:
- 17’x26’ Spray Booth
- 20’x30’ Quality Prep Vestibule
- 15’x48’ Cure Oven
- Parker Ionics Pulse Power Manual Powder Spray Guns
Advantages to Powder Coating:
- More uniform finish – no runs, sags, drips or bubbles
- More resistant to scratches, cracking & peeling
- More resistant to UV fade
- More resistant to rust
- Less environmental impact
We work with a variety of certified and accredited labs to provide testing to our customers. Android offers PPAP submissions, control plans, certifications and more.
Our extensive stock of powder allows you to choose from a wide spectrum of colors, textures, wrinkles, and more. If we don’t have it in stock, most shipments from our suppliers arrive in 2-3 business days.
Yes, pretreatment Is a very important step in the powder coating process. Please contact us today to discuss your options.
Powder is applied electro-statically in environmentally controlled rooms. Powder is then cured in our ovens. Powder coating is environmentally compliant!
Yes, when critical tolerances must be protected, Android has the solution. If we can’t design a custom mask, we will work with our trusted partners to get the job done.